Sunday, August 26, 2012

I'm sitting here on a Sunday evening pondering the wisdom of a number of decisions. I can sit here and run them all thru my mind and come to the same conclusion ... It doesn't really matter now does it? People are going to do or say as they please or call shots as they see them. I'm not holier than thou and I'm definitely not noble. But I do know when to call it quits when people are being nasty. I called it quits with Multiply. You don't like it? I guess there's nothing more to say.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. As usual, it was my fault. I pissed him off with my attitude. The whole Multiply shut down has turned me into a bitch. Usually when he gets mad, it is my fault, just so you know next time......but I don't think there will be a next time. I am shutting down my page in a few days.

      Delete
  2. I have also cancelled my account with Multiply !
    Welcome to Google+ - I hope you will have a pleasant stay !

    ReplyDelete