Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August 21, 2012

I believe that it is important to pray every day and especially more so given all of the problems that we as a country have seen recently. And much to the chagrin of some of my liberal friends, I especially pray for the President of the United States. Yes, I realize that some may be shocked and some may poo-poo at the thought of me praying for the POTUS. I know some of my conservative friends are equally shocked. But let me say my prayer and I think you will understand where I’m coming from. Dear God, Thank you for the day. Thanks for my friends and family. Thank you for my kids and my two grandkids. Thank you for my pets. Thank you for everyone that loves and cares for me. Thank you for watching over me. Also, thank you for President Obama. Please watch over him and keep him safe from harm. Because God only knows if something happened to him then Joe Biden would be President and we’re all screwed after that.

1 comment: