Monday, August 20, 2012

August 20, 2012

I hate breaking in new shoes. They're stiff, they're tight in all of the wrong places, and the new shoe leather is slippery on a carpeted floor. There have been a couple times when I went to turn a corner this morning and it was a new adventure in balancing myself. One would think that I was trying out for the Russian circus with the way that I caught myself in mid-turn. It was like "whoaaaaa ... Daddy didn't wanna go there at all." Such is the life of a dazzling south metro urbanite. It's a pretty doggone interesting life, huh? Hey! Feed the fish while you're here. It's kinda interesting.

4 comments:

  1. I've been feeding your fish for two weeks now. They are rather aggresive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see you here and I'm going to tell my friends.

    I wondered how the fishie thing worked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dog has "the daily puppy" on his page.

    Dog's generally get away with being shoeless, at least the canine kind. I wonder why people refer to feet as dogs, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey i have a pair of those shoes I love them:) Fishes.. You have fishes.. goes to feed the fishes

    ReplyDelete