Friday, September 28, 2012

September 28, 2012

I'm fighting with a Washington bureaucrat today and she is making me crazy. It's like I'm talking to a brick wall and trying to get thru to her. She has no concept of reality and practical application of laws, regulations and policies. She just wants to make up things as she goes along. Actually, that isn't too bad of an idea. I'd like to do that sometime. Make up my own rules as I go along and then have the ability to get away with it. What the heck was I thinking??? I could be there doing as I please versus here having to follow rules. Oh silly me!!!

7 comments:

  1. These poor fish are really lonesome without you Ghostt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came in here to sweep the cobwebs out of your place. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. And here I am again, just getting rid of the tumbleweeds :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good grief, it has been five years since you wrote anything here. I wonder if you ever even check in here? You could have unread comments ya know :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should really come over here and update the decor. I'm tired of looking at those walls that color :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Real ghosts have taken up residence in this site 😜

    ReplyDelete